MEMBERSHIP IS NOT REQUIRED TO ATTEND SPECIAL EVENT PROGRAMS AT THE FCC
SPECIAL EVENTS AT THE FCC – SEE BELOW FOR DETAILS
Many of our special events are offered throughout the year as part of our fundraising and as a way for non-members to participate at the FCC.
PARTY UNDER THE HARVEST MOON 5th Anniversary Celebration
Join The FCC family for an enjoyable evening filled with autumn-inspired culinary delights by Chef Lyman Winner, a raffle & live auction of fall favorite items & experiences, dinner theatre performance by Theatrical Gems and socializing in a beautiful mountain setting at The Frogtown Chophouse.
Time: Tuesday, Sept 25th 6:30-9:30 PM
Advanced ticket purchase includes: Appetizers, Dinner, Dessert and one beverage.
POUR & TOUR BUS TRIP
Visit four local Wineries on the Pocono/Lehigh Valley Wine Trail and leave the driving up to us!
- Brook Hollow Winery- 12 Wines & 2 Slushies includes wineglass. Relax on their 100’ front porch and take in the fall foliage.
- Franklin Hill Vineyards – Enjoy a Tour of the winery and tasting of 5 wines. Receive wineglass for return free tasting.
- Mountain View Vineyard- Choice of Spirit or Wine tasting. For an additional fee you may enjoy a Beer tasting. Food available for purchase at The Bistro.
- Blue Ridge Estate Vineyard & Winery –Sample 5 wines to finish up the day. Food available for purchase from The Pizza Truck.
- Feel free to bring food with you to enjoy at any of the locations.
$65 per person
Includes bus transportation, driver gratuity, tasting at each vineyard and gratuities. Additional tastings may be purchased at Mountain View Vineyards. You may bring your own lunch and snacks or you may purchase food at the wineries.
*Tickets must be purchased in advance via mail or link on our website & FB page by October 8Th. Limited Seating Available.MEET THE BUS AT EVERGREEN COMMUNITY CHARTER SCHOOL AT 8:45AM, DEPARTS AT 9AM AND RETURN AT APPROXIMATELY 6PM
Click here to order tickets for Pour & Tour Bus Trip
POCONO MOUNTAIN MUSIC FESTIVAL- COMMUNITY PARTNER
CUPCAKES & CANVASES-
Bring the kiddos ages 8 – 13 to create a masterpiece on canvas and enjoy a cupcake snack.
GREAT BIG YARD SALE
Sale of food and donated items benefit The Friendly Community Center’s programs and operations. Call for details if you have items to donate. Limited table spaces available if you want to sell your own items.
Mail checks payable to : The Friendly Community Center
PO Box 604
Mountainhome PA 18342